Payments in digital currencies, even the most popular ones, have not yet become simple, so users often have the problem of how to sell Etherium. There are several ways to exchange Etherium for rubles or other fiat currency. The most convenient way is to withdraw funds from the wallet to a bank card, but there are also other options for cashing out.
Selling Ethereum through exchanges
The easiest and fastest way to cash out cryptocurrency is to use the services of exchangers. There are dozens of them on the Internet, and most of them allow you to buy or sell Ethereum.
To convert Etherium to rubles using an exchanger at the best exchange rate there is no need to go to each site and read the terms offered by the service. It is enough to open the monitoring site of exchangers Bestchange.com. It contains information about all exchangers of Etherium and other cryptocurrencies in different areas of coin withdrawal.
For example, we want to withdraw Etherium to Sberbank card. To do this on the monitoring site in the column “Give” we choose the position of Etherium (ETH), and in the column “Receive” – Sberbank. The field on the right will display all online locations where it is possible to withdraw Ethereum in the specified direction (now 47 options are offered to customers). The range of exchange rate indicators is very large – from 16 thousand rubles to 27.5 thousand rubles per coin.
We choose the Ethereum exchanger with the most attractive exchange rate – right now it is AlphaPay24. We also see that there is a solid reserve of money here, and the minimum threshold of cryptocurrency that can be exchanged is only 0.02 ETH. We go to the site and see in front of us a simple and clear interface.
The following algorithm is almost identical for all exchangers:
- select the currency for the exchange (Ethereum);
- determine the direction (Sberbank RUB);
- enter the amount you want to convert (the system will convert it to rubles automatically);
- then specify the number of your Ethereum wallet;
- enter the number of Sberbank plastic card (18 or 16 digits without spaces), to which you want to withdraw money;
- click on the “Exchange Now” button.
After that the application appears on the monitor, which should be paid within half an hour and confirm the payment by pressing the “I have paid” button. The operator-consultant will process the application in a few minutes. However, this exchange office operates only on weekdays from 8 am to 10 pm Moscow time. To get money on Saturday and Sunday you need to look for services that work without days off.
Exchange of Etherium through exchangers is possible not only by bank card, but also through various payment systems (PayPal, Qiwi, PerfectMoney, Yandex.Money, etc.) and money transfers. There is also an option with cash, which is delivered by courier.
Exchange offices can sell Ethers not only for fiat money, but also for other digital coins. Given the fact that most services work with Ether, it is often used as a transit currency along with Bitcoin. In this way, lesser-known cryptocurrencies can be converted into fiat, which exchangers do not work with.
Crypto exchange conversion
Another good way to withdraw Etherium is to use specialized cryptocurrency exchanges for the transaction. Here the rate is always better than in exchangers, in addition, there is an opportunity to put an order to sell at a rate higher than the current one, if there is an uptrend in the coin. If you want, you can do some trading.
The most popular crypto exchanges where you can exchange Ethereum are EXMO, Poloniex, Bittrex, Bitfinex, YoBit. The main disadvantage of exchanges is the need to necessarily register, providing your personal data. Those who do not like it, use exchangers, where registration is rather formal.
Let’s look at the algorithm of how to sell Ethereum through the EXMO exchange:
- The first thing to do is to go to the official site of the trading platform exmo.me and register by entering your username, password and email address.
- After clicking on the link sent to E-mail and confirming the account, the client finds himself in his personal office.
- Automatically start a purse on the site where there are accounts in cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, XMR, etc.) and fiat money (ruble, hryvnia, dollar, euro).
- To deposit money into your account from your external wallet, you need to click “Deposit” opposite the currency (in our case, Etherium) and enter your wallet address.
- Once the digital cash is in the account, you can simply exchange Etherium for rubles, directly on the site at the internal rate.
- If time is patient, you can form a sell order and specify a higher price for the coins, but do not get too carried away, because a buyer may not be found.
After the exchange is completed, all that is left is to withdraw money from the site. EXMO offers a wide range of destinations to which you can transfer fiat currency.
Before deciding to use one or another payment system, it is necessary to read the terms and conditions of each of them, because each option has its own commissions and limits. There is also an option to generate an internal EX-code of the exchange and then exchange it in the service that accepts such codes.
Aether Conversion via Individuals
Another option to give away digital currency and get your hands on some real money is to sell it to another person. This method is not reliable because there is always a chance of getting caught by a scammer, but, on the other hand, here you can get a good price for the coin and not pay a commission.
You can find a buyer on specialized forums or on the LocalBitcoin exchange, which is a kind of bulletin board. Having contacted each other, the parties can stipulate all the conditions: the price, the order of payment, the place of delivery of money, mutual guarantees. It is possible to pay for the services of a guarantor who will mediate in the transaction and monitor compliance with all terms. LocalBitcoin also offers the service of freezing funds in the account: the buyer receives crypto only after confirmation from the seller that he has been paid the agreed price.