1080Ti 755-790 Sol/s
1080 640-660 Sol/s
1070 460-480 Sol/s
Bminer is one of the most productive and optimized miners (programs for mining – cryptocurrency mining). It mines: Ethereum, Ravencoin, Zero and other coins. The program is designed to work on modern NVIDIA (Maxwell and Pascal) and AMD video cards. Bminer uses different optimization methods, including “pipeline processing” to unlock the full potential of the hardware.
In order to mine cryptocurrency with this miner, you need to set up bat files (files ending in . bat) with the coins you want to mine. This will be explained below.
- Step 1 is to download the program (archive).
- Step 2 – unzip the archive to any convenient location.
- Step 3 – create bat files or edit existing ones.
Extraction of any coins is done through a batch script file that has the . bat. It can be edited with any text editor.
You can create a . bat file you can create yourself. To do this, right-click in the folder with the program, then select “text document” and “change the resolution of this file” from . txt to . bat. Then you can click on it with the right mouse button, click on “change” and type in the necessary commands.
As an example, let’s show a correctly configured binary, one of our already ready, properly configured files:
Example of the Binance Pool (Ethereum) batch file setup
- bminer – the name of the program – leave it as it is. It serves as a directive for the bminer, indicating to run bminer.
- ethstratum – write the protocol for connecting to the pool (details below).
- username1 – type in the login from the pool of the exchange Binance.
- . bminer – put a dot and write the ID of the farm (any). For example: MSI.
- ethash.poolbinance.com – specify the address of the pool. Pool addresses and ports are displayed on the sites of these pools. They are all different.
- :8888 – pool port. Specified with a colon.
bminer -uri ethstratum://email@example.com:8888
pause – pause means that the miner will not close if there is a problem, but will display information about the error.
Note that the syntax of the batcher must be correct. No extra punctuation, line breaks, spaces, or other characters are allowed here. Just copy the finished example above and change username1 to your pool login.
Consider other examples.
Example of setting up the Ethermine batch file
- bminer – the name of the program – leave it as it is.
- ethstratum – protocol for connecting to the pool.
- 0x3aa3e06C47caDEf96202D378aB7C407CF46A36A4 – enter the address of the wallet, which will be to get coins (replace this address with your address).
- eu1.ethermine.org:4444 – specify the pool address and port.
bminer -uri ethstratum://0x3aa3e06C47caDEf96202D378aB7C407CF46A36A4.firstname.lastname@example.org:4444
Example for NiceHash
- bminer – the name of the program – leave it as it is.
- ethstratum – protocol for connecting to the pool.
- 16p3MvQB7Va2cAPBahvkBePxqQtwTd77sP – type in the purse address of the Nicehash account. Replace this address with your address. Only addresses from NiceHash account are allowed.
- daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com: – specify the address of the pool.
- 3353 – specify the port of the pool.
bminer -uri ethstratum://16p3MvQB7Va2cAPBahvkBePxqQtwTd77sP.email@example.com:3353
Nvidia limits the performance of some of its latest graphics cards to 50% when mining ETH. Bminer provides “Low Hash Rate” (LHR) mode to use some of the blocked performance. The software runs at a user-defined rate (currently 50-74%) in LHR mode. Here is an example of mining at 74% of total performance.
bminer -uri ethstratum://firstname.lastname@example.org:9999 -ethash-lhr 74
Example for Zero:
bminer -uri equihash1445://t1PPfWixXLp2XTLnZ5ud8WMPNCQLTFX8PWX.Worker@equihash192.mine.zergpool.com:2144
Example for Ravencoin:
bminer -uri raven://RKAeArXkWLNERjWo5YF3R1xFnYCwKf11sX.email@example.com:6060
Example for Sero:
bminer -uri sero://DjKjXWoizQ67bhDGpcokevQsSQpJukzHvsX1iykfJhadDxNtL2Dcvj6B6d5MpvBQ1EaTqSC2zePWuUj4YVkn1KhJoSig4KvLMCMJ94TKoPLvz6FceeoFcSomsXkQdx7FVfJ.firstname.lastname@example.org:4200
This completes the basic setup. By double-clicking on the . bat file, you will start the cryptocurrency mining process.
Running the program and information in the console
When you start, the program’s console opens. Let’s see what information it shows us.
basic information you need to know
- Accepted share the pool on which we mine the cryptocurrency accepted the first balloon (share of work). It is important to know that the remuneration for the miner receives exactly for the balls sent, and not for the hash rate or anything else. You can learn more about remuneration here.
- [GPU 0] Speed: 5.92 G/s Temp: 45C Fan: 90% Power: 177W 0.03 G/3 Speed – hashing speed. An indirect indicator of our future profit. This is the data you can enter in any mining income calculator and calculate your future income. Next we are shown a temperature – 45 degrees (about safe temperatures in mining you can learn here). And to cool video cards this guide will help.
- Rejected share #0 (Unknown) pool did not accept one ball and it will not be paid. There are many reasons for not accepting a ball, such as unstable internet connection or a weak ping to the pool. It can also be overclocking cards, the imperfection of some programs, etc.
- Total 11.46 G/s Accepted shares 165 Rejected shares 6 total information about the hashing power of the whole farm, the number of accepted and unaccepted shares
- Received new job 4276336 pool sends new job for video cards
How to disable commission
To disable the commission, add -nofee to the end of the miner settings line.
bminer.exe -uri cuckaroo29m://rgz.rgz1:email@example.com:13654 -nofee
Please note the syntax of the Bat file. Observe spaces and hyphens where needed as shown in the example. Otherwise the program will not start.
Do not remove spaces and punctuation when modifying a file, as this will corrupt the file.
How is the commission disconnected and is it worth disconnecting?
The -nofee command line key disables the miner’s commission, but it automatically makes some optimization options unavailable.
The developer implemented this to make it unprofitable for miners to disable the commission.
The test showed that if you disable the commission, the performance degradation is -4.5%. This is due to the fact that some of the program optimization features are automatically turned off along with the commission. That’s why we recommend leaving the commission on, because you will still end up with 2% more coins than with the commission turned off.
All command line arguments
If you have successfully configured and launched the miner, you can proceed to the advanced settings of the bminer.
-ethash-lhr int Specify the hash percentage for Nvidia LHR GPUs; should be between 50 and 68
bminer -uri ethstratum://firstname.lastname@example.org:8888 -ethash-lhr 68
-fast Enable aggressive optimization. Bminer is more productive with this setting, but it may be unstable on some OS/drivers.
-intensity Specify the intensity of CPU usage for mining grin/AE. Valid values: from 0 to 12. The default value is 6. A higher intensity may give better performance, but higher CPU load. (default is -1)
-devices “value” specifies the slots of the cards used. This will be useful when you have cards from different manufacturers installed in your system, and you want to use AMD cards for Ether mining and Nvidia cards for ZCash mining. Do not enter this parameter to use all available cards to run through bminer.
Safety and stability
-gpucheck 90 specifies the mining startup delay in seconds. Useful when you have a long system boot time and, for example, Msi Afterburenr did not have time to start and enable card cooling system control.
-watchdog This miner has a built-in software watchdog that can detect what state your video cards are in. In case of any failure, the watchdog will automatically restart the miner.
-logfile (path) Maintains the miner’s event log
-syslog-level Set the system log level, supported levels: CRIT / ERR / WARNING / INFO.
-max-temperature Set a hard temperature limit for video cards. Bminer will slow down mining when devices temperature exceeds the limit. (default is 85)
Using a choice of algorithms, Bminer can mine ETH together with other coins to increase profitability. Currently Bminer supports dual mining Handshake (HNS, only on AMD platform) and Bytom (Tensority). Here are some command line examples:
Dual Etherium + Handshake (AMD only):
@echo OFFREM Change the following address to your addressesSET ADDRESS=0x3aa3e06c47cadef96202d378ab7c407cf46a36a4SET ADDRESS_2=hs1qzwv5gsnd8xxt2ua8szpk5zlql9tmjefpwp8urk SET USERNAME=%ADDRESS%.wREM Change SCHEME according to your POOL. For example:REM ethash: Ethermine, NanopoolREM ethproxy: F2pool, SparkpoolREM ethstratum: MiningpoolhubSET POOL=eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999SET SCHEME=ethash SET USERNAME_2=%ADDRESS_2%.wSET POOL_2=hns.f2pool.com:6000SET SCHEME_2=handshake START “Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast” bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -dual-intensity 1 -dual-subsolver 0 -api 127.0.0.1:1880
Dual Etherium + Bytom (AMD only):
@echo OFFREM Change the following address to your ETH addr.SET ADDRESS=0xb76d43eAaB2e905028a7f0F3aF13C7A84c477B9fREM Change the following address to your BTM addr.SET ADDRESS_2=bm1qa0qckrgwuhjqynheekcglx9gkh56rtkj7waane SET USERNAME=%ADDRESS%.wREM Change SCHEME according to your POOL. For example:REM ethash: NanopoolREM ethproxy: Ethermine, SparkpoolREM ethstratum: F2pool, MiningpoolhubSET POOL=eth-us-west1.nanopool.org:9999SET SCHEME=ethash SET USERNAME_2=%ADDRESS_2%.wSET POOL_2=btm.f2pool.com:9221SET SCHEME_2=tensority START “Bminer: When Crypto-mining Made Fast” bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -api 127.0.0.1:1880
-dual-intensity int 0 Specifies the intensity of coin mining in dual mode. Valid values: from 0 to 300. The default value is -1, which is set automatically. (default is -1)
-dual-subsolver Sub-solver for dual mining. Valid values: 0, 1, 2, 3. The default value is -1, which means automatic tuning. (defaults to -1)
-failover (sameHost|immediateNext|random) Select an emergency switching strategy between multiple pools. Bminer can retry to connect, failover to the next pool or to a pool selected randomly in the list of available pools. Available values: (sameHost | instantNext | random) (default is “instantNext”)
-max-network-failures Specify the number of attempts that Bminer tries to recover from network failures. Set to -1 to continue recovery. (default is -1)
-no-timestamps Disable timestamps in debug messages
-no-runtime-info Disable runtime-info collection for Bminer.
-version Output version information and exit.
-nofee Disables devfee, but the command also disables some optimizations.
-pers Specify the personalization string for equihash 144.5 coins. Default: BgoldPoW. Valid values include BitcoinZ, Safecoin, ZelProof, etc. (Default: “BgoldPoW”)
-share-check Set the interval in seconds that the Bminer runs to make sure that there are accepted balls. Set it to 0 to disable checks. (default is 900)
-strict-secure Verify server certificates when connecting to a Stratum SSL-enabled server.
Working with API
-api host:port Specify APIs (i.e. host:port) that bminer serves with its REST API. The REST API is disabled by default if it is not specified.
Miner died! It will be restarted soon
The error means that you probably need to increase the virtual memory in Windows to at least 7 GB (or better 7.5 GB) x (Number of cards), so a farm with 2 cards would need at least 14 GB.
If this did not help, then some help complete reinstallation of Windows 10 Home, as well as drivers.
CUDA error DRIVER: ‘999’ in func
Most likely there is not enough power supply for the selected algorithm.
There can be two solutions here:
- Reduce power consumption with Msi Afterburner
- Replace the power supply
Also, if the “dropped out” card is always the same, then you should double-check all pins, raisers, connectors and cables.
The program cannot be started because msvcp140.dll is missing
You need to download the Visual C++ library from Microsoft – https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads
Invalid seed error
Most likely, you did not specify the correct protocol type for connecting to the pool. For Ethereum it is most often ethstratum